Until your baby is 6 months old, sterilising your bottle feeding equipment is mandatory otherwise your little one may become ill.
Initially sterilising bottles can be tricky but with the right equipment and once you are in a routine of doing it, it’ll become part of your every day routine. You will know when your baby is due for their feed so being organised and sterlising a bottle in advance can be easy with a microwave steriliser. Once zapped, the bottle will remain sterile for 24 hours – you can then get it out of it’s clean environment and pop your cooled boiled water and milk power, attach the teat and that’s job done.
Official Product Features and Description
- Easy to use microwave steriliser
- Light and compact
- Stays sterile all day and night if lid is unopened (24 hours)
- Sterile work surface for feed preparation
- No need to separate teat and screw ring
Convenient and safe steriliser.
- The Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Microwave Steriliser is light and compact, quick and neat, and easy to load.
- Sleek Design - The Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Microwave Steriliser has a sleek and clean-looking design to mimic the shape of the Closer to Nature bottle and take up less space on the kitchen workbench.
- This Closer to Nature Microwave Steriliser holds four bottles and sterilises all accessories in 4 to 8 minutes, depending on the wattage of the microwave.
- BPA-free - The Microwave Steriliser is BPA-free and is designed for Closer to Nature bottles.
- Convenient - For total convenience, the contents stay sterile for 24 hours if the lid of the steriliser is unopened. Use the Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Microwave Steriliser with ease at home or when travelling
Why choose Tommee Tippee?
Tommee Tippee, from the UK based Mayborn Group Limited, is the number-one brand of baby feeding accessories in the UK and one of the top brands of infant products and accessories in the global market. Loved by parents and children alike, Tommee Tippee has received numerous brand accolades in Great Britain, including top ranks in the prestigious Mother and Baby Awards, a head-to-head assessment of competitive products voted by mums themselves.
Sterilising your baby bottles for feeding in the microwave is a simple solution. In the sealed container, you pop all of your bits in, add the required amount of water in the bottom of the container, put your microwave on for the right amount of time and that’s it – you can leave it sealed in the microwave until the feed is due. It is a fantastic method and very easy.
Things to factor in when considering a steriliser are the amount of time you will be using your microwave and the energy it is using. Depending on the wattage, the length of time that it needs to be on can range between 4 – 8 minutes. If you’ve forgotten to put the bottles in the steriliser for a night feed for example, this time plus 3 minutes to cool down can be quite a long wait, especially if your little one is crying and waking the rest of the house up. However don’t let this put you off – if you are organised, you won’t have any problems.